The EU mobility programme Erasmus + allows students and graduates studying, researching or doing an internship abroad. Erasmus+ aims on improving transnational cooperation between countries, universities and companies in Europe.
The Erasmus + programme is organised by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
Are you interested in an internship, a research stay or completing your thesis abroad during your study course or shortly after graduation? On the following pages you will find information on the opportunities of Erasmus+ funding!
If you would like to study abroad at a university, please contact the international office of your university.
The LEONARDO-BÜRO SACHSEN was founded in 1995 at the TU Dresden with the task of organizing internships abroad for students and graduates of Saxon universities. Since then, over 5.000 grants have been awarded for internships at more than 2.500 institutions. Every year, up to 400 students and graduates use the opportunity to go abroad with funding provided by Erasmus+.
- Berufsakademie Sachsen (all 7 locations)
- Dresden International University
- Fachhochschule Dresden
- Hochschule für Bildende Künste (Dresden)
- Hochschule für Grafik und Buchkunst (Leipzig)
- Hochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft (Dresden)
- Hochschule für Technik, Wirtschaft und Kultur (Leipzig)
- Hochschule für Telekommunikation (Leipzig)
- Hochschule Meißen
- Hochschule Mittweida
- Hochschule Zittau – Görlitz
- Technische Universität Bergakademie Freiberg
- Technische Universität Chemnitz
- Technische Universität Dresden
- Westsächsische Hochschule Zwickau
If you have not found an internship yet, we can offer you contact details of potential host organisations. Therefore, please send us your request via email. Do not forget to attach a proof of enrolment and your preferences regarding countries and/or your fields of interest.