The EU mobility programme Erasmus + provides funding opportunities for students and graduates studying, researching or doing an internship abroad. Erasmus+ aims to improve transnational cooperation between countries, universities, and organizations in Europe. The programme is organised by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
If you are interested in an internship, research stay or thesis completion abroad during your study program or shortly after graduation, you will find information on Erasmus+ funding opportunities in the following pages.
If you would like to complete an exchange program abroad at a university, please contact the international office at your university.
LEONARDO-BÜRO SACHSEN was founded in 1995 at TU Dresden with the goal of organizing internships abroad for students and graduates of Saxon universities. Since then, over 5,000 grants have been awarded for internships at more than 2,500 institutions. Every year, up to 400 students and graduates use the opportunity to go abroad with Erasmus+ funding.
Below is a list of Saxon universities we are currently partnered with:
- Berufsakademie Sachsen (all 7 locations)
- Dresden International University
- Fachhochschule Dresden
- Hochschule für Bildende Künste (Dresden)
- Hochschule für Grafik und Buchkunst (Leipzig)
- Hochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft (Dresden)
- Hochschule für Technik, Wirtschaft und Kultur (Leipzig)
- Hochschule für Telekommunikation (Leipzig)
- Hochschule Meißen
- Hochschule Mittweida
- Hochschule Zittau – Görlitz
- Technische Universität Bergakademie Freiberg
- Technische Universität Chemnitz
- Technische Universität Dresden
- Westsächsische Hochschule Zwickau
If you have not found an internship yet, we can offer you the contact details of potential host organizations. If you would like to have this option, please send us your request via email.
Do not forget to attach proof of enrolment in your current university, and any preferences regarding countries and/or your fields of interest.