Have you already budgeted for your internship abroad?
Which financing and scholarship opportunities are you eligible for?
Whether you live in European Union or outside of the EU, Erasmus+ scholarships and full grants for international students are available. A detailed program guide and pointers on our funding conditions for an Erasmus+ scholarship can be found here.
- To make the process hassle-free, students and alumni can also can apply for an Erasmus+ scholarship online via the MoveOn 4 application portal.
- Non-EU students could also be eligible for an ICM-scholarship!
Financial support is divided into two phases:
- Phase 1 consists of your internship period in Germany.
- Phase 2 consists of your stay in the desired destination.
- You can apply online for the programme during a certain time frame (usually in January) via the ASA website.
For TU Dresden students: Funding applications for internships are submitted through Leonardo Büro Sachsen.
Deutschlandstipendium: A program that supports highly talented students in all participating German universities. The scholarship is awarded without consideration of their familial/personal income or nationality. You can also receive this scholarship with BAföG assistance.
Unique ways to finance your stay abroad include receiving financial support from religious, government party, and labour union organisations.
You can also use the following portals to search for more financial assistance options: